What is Precision Air Conditioning and how it is better from Comfort Air Conditioning?
- Precision air conditioning is generally required at server rooms and data centres to provide right temperature to all IT equipments.
- Apart from providing right temperature, precision air conditioning helps in maintaining right humidity levels. Electronic devices specifically IT equipment requires right humidity for working properly. Hence, precision air conditioners are required to maintain desired humidity which can not be achieved by comfort air conditioners.
- Precision air conditioners are generally designed to run 24 by 7 unlike comfort air conditioners.
- Precision air conditioners are designed to maintain higher level of sensible heat i.e. the heat emanating from machines or IT equipments like server room and data centres whereas comfort air conditioning is designed to maintain latent heat ( heat emanating from people with humidity).
- Precision air conditioners have better air distribution as their CFM is quite high i.e. they can move more air volumes at higher rate than comfort air conditioners which also makes them less prone to bacteria’s as well.
Hence, a precision air conditioner stands above comfort air conditioners due to their high technical criticality.
Precision air conditioners are required mostly in IT industry where heat emanating from server rooms and data centres is quite high and this needs to be offset with air conditioning which can offer a right mix of temperature & RH.
Also, in other industries where any kind of machinery or electrical equipment need particular temperature & RH to function properly.
With increasing demand for consumption and production, it has become imperative to use precision air conditioners for the process it has been designated for.
But there are some precautions we need to keep in mind before choosing air conditioners. First and foremost, we must consult an HVAC Consultant who can guide us with the right load required in terms of infrastructure of machineries it has been set up for.
HVAC stands for Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning which is a broader term used in context of Industrial Air Conditioning and precision air conditioning is also a part of the same.
With growing Industrialization, precision air conditioning is required to maintain ambient temperature & RH. A right HVAC Company can guide you with right kind of precision ac best fitted for your requirement.
MG Cooling solutions in one such HVAC company with huge and extensive experience in HVAC, Their details can be checked through www.mgcs.net.in